My First Blog

what I want to get out of this course

I want to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop. I'v always wanted to learn how to use it so can make better videos and better edits and use it later on in my career. Not only would I like to learn about the basic stuff in Photoshop but I'd also like to go in depth with it and learn other things about Photoshop that most users wouldn't know about.


What I want to do with my major

I want to major in film, I would like to make a surf documentary once I get out of college. I also like to make short videos about the things I do and about trips I take. Here is one of my videos that I made this summer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NB6qcGtSEU&feature=youtu.be



A little bit about myself

I am born in Ukraine and adopted. Iv always been interested in film and the art of it. I'm from south Carolina. I was born with club feet but had surgeries on them when I was young which has given me the ability to walk, run, and jump. Iv also made many videos in the past including an admissions video for my school in the past.

Comments

Popular Posts